****UPCOMING SHOWS****
Follow LMFAO on Twitter

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Party Rock Tour: I'm in Detroit Bitch/Party Rock Thanksgiving

While the boys were back in LA performing “La La La” on Lopez Tonight on TBS and celebrating Thanksgiving with family and friends, the leftover members of the Party Rock Crew celebrated at the Candlewood Suites in Auburn Hills, Michigan.

Bikini Girl Nikole, Party Rock merch guy Daniel (or Danglin’ D, as he is telling me to refer to him as I type), lighting guy Reggie, bus driver Jeff and I had a Thanksgiving feast in our hotel room. It was pretty impressive, if I do say so myself. We traded stories about how we got started and how we got involved with LMFAO. Reggie and Jeff also sported the Party Rock glasses during the meal.

Tonight we had a show at Clutch Cargo’s in Pontiac, Michigan. “I’m in Motown, bitch,” Foo said to the audience. Paxon, our security guard, said, “that’s what they call it. Motown, or Murder City.”

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE: http://www.partyrockpeople.com/page.aspx?id=109

No comments: