****UPCOMING SHOWS****
Follow LMFAO on Twitter

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Party Rock Tour: I'm In Long Island Bitch




The boys returned from LA today to meet up with the rest of the crew in Farmingdale, Long Island. One of the few signs of civilization was a Chipotle, an LMFAO favorite, so a few of us ended up there.

Sky and Foo were behind me in line when the cashier excitedly whispered to me,”Oh my God! LMFAO is here.” I know; I tour with them.

The boys sat down to eat with a random mom and a bunch of teen girls. Afterwards, Foo came to sit with me and my friend, Joey, a law student. He proceeded to ask her questions on contract law as some teen boys came up for autographs.

Back on the bus, everyone played video games and napped while fans banged down the bus door. There was a huge crowd surrounding the Party Rock Tour buses; as I tried getting on our bus, fans stopped me asking if I knew if Shwayze had any weed.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

No comments: